SINGAPORE (AFX-ASIA) – Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd said it has invested S$1.73 million in a 40% stake in SP-CYC Venture Pte Ltd, a company that deals in lubricants and motorcycle replacement parts in China. (US$1=S$1.77). Cyclelink (PRC) Investments Pte Ltd holds the remaining 60% stake in SP-CYC Venture, it said. SYDNEY (AFX-ASIA) – Woodside Petroleum…

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register