(EnergyAsia, October 29 2013, Tuesday) — State-owned Coal India Ltd (CIL), one of the world’s largest producers of the fuel, said it has signed supply agreements with companies operating 90% of the country’s 173 coal-fired power plants with a combined 78,000MW capacity. http://energycontents.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=301 While its officials claim they will soon close on the remaining 10%,…

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register