has agreed with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) to develop the Shah Gas Field in the Middle Eastern country. ADNOC will be holding a 60% interest in the project while ConocoPhillips will hold the remaining 40%. The two companies will share the ongoing cost of front-end engineering and design (FEED) and project mobilisation for…

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register