(EnergyAsia, March 26, Thursday) — PetroChina and Venezuela have agreed to form a joint venture to build and operate a 400,000 b/d refinery in China’s Guangdong province.PetroChina will take a 51% stake while Venezuela will hold the remaining 49% in the proposed $8 billion refinery to be built at Yuedong. The plant will process heavy…

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register