(EnergyAsia, June 19, Friday) — US ConocoPhillips, state KazMunayGas (KMG) of Kazakhstan and Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Development Company PJSC have signed agreements to jointly explore and develop the Nursultan Block located in offshore Kazakhstan. KMG will hold a 51% interest in the subsoil use contract with the remaining 49% shared equally between ConocoPhillips and Mubadala….

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register