(EnergyAsia, July 28) — Korea’s SK Corporation said it plans to proceed with development of block BM-C-8 off the coast of Brazil in which SK Corporation holds a 40% interest. Devon, the field’s operator, has the remaining 60% working interest.   Since the concession was awarded in September, 2000, the BMC-8 partners have drilled three…

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register