(EnergyAsia, June 25, Wednesday) — Abu Dhabi’s International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC) said it plans to invest in a 250,000 b/d oil refinery in Pakistan. IPIC will hold a 74% stake in the project with Pakistan’s government owning the remaining 26% stake. IPIC is expected to soon the award of engineering contracts for the project….

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register