LONDON (AFX) – ExxonMobil Corp and Qatar Petroleum have forged an alliance to build an Stg 800 million liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal in the UK, an ExxonMobil spokeswoman said. Qatar Petroleum, which will supply the LNG, will control 70% of the project. ExxonMobil will hold the remaining 30%. The facility, once completed, can…

This article is for Subscriber members only.
Log In Register